06 January, 2009

Wahh~~!!! It's Been So Long~!!!

I thought you said forever, over and over

I am an ass.

Lately there's been some younger pics of yours truly surfacing.  

I looked so young then..(and thin too in some pics!)

What's funny are the comments that come with some pictures. Now I know that some of us have gone our separate ways and since then have lost contact with one another. But then come on, we live in Brunei. How big is the country? Some of them I've met on several occassions. I mean 'met'.

Let me explain. So you could be walking around town perhaps and in the distance you see a 'IthinkIKnowThatPersonButWhere..' face. Then it suddenly registers in your head that it's your old classmate! *gasps* Now you're thinking 'okay it's been such a long time what if the person doesn't remember me anymore that will be so embarassing oh what should I do..' Okay, the time that it takes you to sort out what to do, while you're thinking all this, the said person also has noticed you and is also thinking the same thing. So you're walking and walking and you're getting closer and closer and before you know it, auto-response kicks in.

you: *smiles* (if you're courageous you'd give a wave)

said person: *smiles* (in head: okay, this is awkward but since he/she has opted for just a smile i'd just smile back)

And that's if you're lucky! Some people just do the 'ohshitImadeeyecontactbetterlookelsewhere' routine. Funny how you always catch them looking at you first though right? So would you still go up to them after that? I thought so.

What's funny is on it where everyone is probably sitting comfortably hiding behind their screen then all that awkwardness is just gone. Suddenly everyone is.. friendly.

What..

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing. It's good that everyone is getting together again.

It's just..

How should I say it?

Ah..

Funny how things are at times.

XD

Remember, I'm an ass ;)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home